WE LOVE WHAT WE DO AT PACABELLA!
- FARM TOURS – come to our farm and visit the alpacas! It’s so fun to
see everyone’s expression when they feed the alpacas, feel their fiber
and get their picture taken with them!
- BOUTIQUE – our boutique is right on our farm and it’s filled
with lovely alpaca clothing – socks, scarves, hats, gloves, blankets,
capes, sweaters and lots of goodies for the kiddos!
- SPA COLLECTION – we have created an entire spa collection
centered around our organic soap felted with alpaca fiber, body butter,
lotions, hand & body wash, lip balm, bath grains – and they are all
paraben and gluten-free. All of our spa products are available for
wholesale and can be purchased online or in the boutique.
- HANDMADE FIBER PRODUCTS – when you visit the boutique, you just
might find a handmade scarf or purse. They are so fun to create and
hard to keep in stock.
- ALPACAS FOR SALE – yup, it’s a business, and all of the alpacas
are for sale, well… except for that one! When you come to visit just
let us know if you are interested in starting an alpaca farm. We can
tailor our tour more towards ownership – and you won’t be sorry –
raising alpacas is awesome!
- BOARDING/AGISTING – you buy them, we board them! If you are
ready to make a purchase but have some work to do around your farm
first, we would be happy to board your alpacas until you are ready. Some
people just enjoy the tax advantages of alpacas and want to own them
but are not able or interested in their daily care.
- BREEDING – we have several beautiful herdsires on our farm just
waiting to meet a pretty lady. Bring your girl here and we will take
care of the rest.
- SHOWING – showing our alpacas validates that we are making good
breeding decisions plus it’s a great way to learn new information about
alpacas, the industry and meet new friends.
- MEMBERSHIP – we belong to the national alpaca organization,
Alpaca Owners Association (AOA) and to the Virginia Alpaca Owners &
Breeders Association (VAOBA). Membership is essential to the growth of
the alpaca industry in the United States.
- MANURE – what it all boils down to at the end of the day is
poop! Local gardeners have been spreading alpaca "beans" as they are
called, on their gardens and have yielded quite a crop! Give us a call
and come with a shovel and bucket or your pickup truck!.